YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

stop the world and let me off

I'm taking the day off today- I need a vacation
I've been straight-up going since march
and when I've stopped I stilled worried about what you're thinkin'
I babysat all weekend tomake some money-
I went three days just me and the kids and the diapers and cleanin'
cookin' meals, changin' clothes, countin'down hours til i was leavin
so i came home to takea break
but then you made a big deal about how you had to babysit that day
and today imstill tired- i had to lead cell
oh wait! she wontbe home?soim cookin too?
and i want to take anap and not feel like i have todo
but whenever i stop i think youre judging me-
oh look,she's just a slacker
whatmore could we expect? she's not contributing
thats crap! i pay rent, watch your kids and do ministry!
but hey- you just sit there and think that im not doing anything
that im the one who causes problems and just sees what i can take
i dont mind cause ive found one thing i want-
right now the onlything i have that i take is today

2 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Aurora said…

    check out this poet;
    http://cjbate.blogspot.com/

    I love you.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    Thanks for you comments on my site! I like your blogs...I'll be back to read more!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home