YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

II don't know why I do this- no one reads my blob...and it's not like I would recommend it anyway...

Rap #3...i think...

It's night time- I can finally go to sleep
but there's this thought that's plaguing me
Yeah, for a few hours I can escape
but what about the morning?
I have to do this all again...
I have to show the world what an idiot I am-
I have to sit with people and be alone,
I have to feel- and hurt- and listen to them talk
and even though I'mhere,I know I'm not a part
or maybe I am, but the voices in myhead don't agree
and I'm tired of fighting to know who to be
it's frustrating and sucks, i dont know what to do
i wanna gotosleep, but then morning willcome
no, flurry, im not better this week than i was last week,
im not even better today than i was yesterday
im losing all hope for tomorrow
i know after the death comes the glory,
but i thought i had died already
this is nothing new,its the same old thing
and it only hurts again and again
and so nowi stay awake and watch tv
dreading the morning and who i am
man,i quit- no wait...i cant...

goodthing no one reads this...ppl may think im nuts...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home