YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

i think something is wrong with me. seriously. wrong. i dont know who to talk to...other than god...and i dont even know if something is wrong. i may just be whining about nothing. or maybe trying to get attention. or maybe i am under attack. but then again, maybe its just me.
i dont know who to talk to because the one person i want to talk to doesnt listen- which is my fault because when she finally does i chicken out of whatever and say "hi". and anyone else i have a voice saying theyre too busy, or have enough on their plate, or...whatthecrapever.
i feel like im losing my mind. and its scary. some times the thinks i think scare me. and...well...thats not normal. crap.

so...please pray for me. a lot. and talk to me. maybe. ok. thanks. and...god knows me, even though you dont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home