YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Friday, July 29, 2005

RAINBOW....s

Now, I'm not usually one to put a title on my blobs- because I don't really care what they're called, I usually have no clue what I'm going to say, and then I don't feel like titling it. So- what's all this got to do with rainbows? absolutely nothing...

Yesterday I got dressed: I put on my favorite t-shirt (it's pink and has rainbows on it) and put in my favorite earrings. They're big rainbow-striped hoops. And then I remembered: it's gay pride week. Or weekend. I thought about changing...but then was like...pfft...not!
I have an issue with this whole "rainbow"thing. I LOVE rainbows. My new favorite color is rainbow. They're so pretty! And inclusive...it's like...all the colors. And they're also a reminder of God's promises to us. So...how do we allow Satan to take something God created to be a reminder of his love and pervert it into a symbol that promotes sin? And if you are a wearer/lover of that sin, you must be taking part in said sin. That sucks! Especially when christians even comment on your rainbow wearing. As though they don't know the promises!
So, yes, I like rainbows. And I think everyone should. And we should stop being so stereotypical and narrow-minded and ridiculous! pfft...and i figure, if we're restoring god's name, why not restore his promises, and other things. like- his law, even. i know we're not under law, but there are things in there that would be extremely helpful today. like...dont commit adultry, dont covet, and...i dont know...LOVE PEOPLE AND GOD!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When it says that we are no longer under law, but under grace...I think it means with regard to our judgment. I think we are still expected to uphold the law...but we no longer do it through flesh but through the Spirit. Jesus came to fulfill law, not abolish it.

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Aurora said…

    Just read an article on the way LGBT are treated in schools here in the States. One kid was getting a ride home from his coach (aka trusted adult-type) who drove him right into a gang ambush so that he would get the picture of how "his type" was regarded in that town....when will we ever stop with the judgement and hatred??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home