YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

I was reading comments on past blobs- which I usually don't check for comments once I've written a new blob, but I should. I miss some stuff when I don't.
Yes, Tara- I did write the poem. I used to want to be a poet. That could be embarassing and weird for me to admit- but, since you don't know meeeee...haha.
It's nice to read comments, that make me feel special. I like to feel special. It's...special. Encouraging people is excellent! (Note: this is not me trying to get you to comment more) I think I should encourage people more. It's definitely an area I need work- so, here goes!

Be encouraged!

Haha! Jk...but seriously, folks! You have something to give, give it! It's beautiful and God gave it to you. I don't know what it is, you may not even want to admit that you have it, but you do, so give it! You may be afraid that you won't use it correctly, or as well as others,or you may just be lazy, or perhaps you're like me- you don't know why you can't bare the thought of having talents and gifts, you think you'd rather suck- well, you don't. Like I said, you have something to give- give it!

So...be encouraged!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Tara Ayer said…

    You know...you can set your blob so that your comments get e-mailed to you. Then you wouldn't miss any comments. Just some 411.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home