YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Here we are, once again. Just you. And just me. Only, when you read this, I'll already be gone, and this is just a memory of me. Isn't that fun?

So I went on this Journey thing, and it was great.

I got confronted with someone wondering if I really did suck this much. It was an "am-i-seeing-you-how-you-really-are-and-can-be-or-how-i-want-you-to-be" thing. Let me tell ya, that hurts. And wakes you up. And you realize, yes, I do suck this much. But hopefully you see me right, because your idea wrks for me.

Then I saw that oppurtunity is not something I have tons of right now. While I have tons of little ones, big ideas aren't what people look for in me. I have really screwed that up.

I realize, I'm here basically because of God and two people with HUGE amounts of faith in Him, and the Him in me. Hallelujah the Him-in-me is going to win over the me-in-me.

So, prayer would be appreciated for walking with God. And for my foot. I have a bad case of street-feet, and I want to cut off my toes. Also for Lydia.

Ok...bye...
YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeeee....seriously, you dont...rachael boring!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home