YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I've been thinking...and...

I've been thinking a lot about this question. Am I a chick...or a dude. Most people would probably find this to be a normal question- that's easy to answer. But I find it to be somewhat intriguing. (Like i said, I've been thinking...)
Does this question mean I am a dudely chick? Or a chickly dude?

Anyhoo- on to business...

I was visiting a blob that was discussing Strategy. Strategy makes me think of goals, naturally- your strategy is your way in which you are planning for to acheive said goal.
But I don't particularly care for goals. Let's unpack that, shall we?
First and foremost- or maybe just first- I am quite lazy sometimes, although I've thought many-a-time that had I not been so lazy I would have been a perfectionist and in being so would have driven myself to the point of insanity, so perhaps my laziness was really a gift.
Also, there is the fact that in setting a goal, you have plans to achieve that goal. I have a fear of failure. I did not know this, except I realized one day that I've never really tried anything in my entire life. So as to not fail.

I was just thinking that perhaps some of you reading this here blob may think I am IDless because I feel I can be more open and won't feel so vulnerable. I assure you, that's not the case. I am IDless for to make life a little bit more funnier.

mahaha.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Gideon son of Joash said…

    You don't know MEEEEEEeeeeeeeee...uh..oh crap. I'am not anonynomyous. Oh well, I cheat and I ask God who oyu are. You sir are Miss Don King. I WIN!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home