YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Getting to KNOW MEEEEeee

Hello. And welcome to my blob. I meant blog. As for those of you reading this- I hope you exist. I have not yet told anyone about this here blob, and so...who knows. Praps the good Lord will just lead you here.
BTW- whatever is discussed on this here blob stays here on the blob, never to be brought up in my presence. If we happen ever for to meet, of course. Now then, on to the blob:

So- I got this one word (well, I have more than one word...) that I keep repeating whenever I pray. I've been asking God,
"Excuse me, sir, but may I please have an interpretation for said word."
Let me tell you, it was a way-too-overly said word. Behold! I get an intepretation, God says- mercy. But...
I've been reading through the bible- going to get through that whole thing by july 1 (started june 1...) and I've been reading through numbers, deut, josh, and judges today and there was my word! It's the name of a city. Boy was I surprised. I still wanted to know what it meant.
Then, the word was not just a name of a city but the name of one of the 6 cities where Isrealites were to flee if'n they happened to accidently murder a fellow-person. So, naturally I had to consult Mr. Strong's concordance in order so that I would be able for to know the original hebrew meaning.
As it just so happens for to turn out- the word is derived from a hebrew word that means:
holy, sanctified, hallowed...and other such terms
Now, correct me if'n I am wrong but- isn't this strange? Take your brain, and these two words: Mercy and Holy (or sanctified) and try to work out some way in which you are praying for mercy using a word derived from a hebrew word meaning holy. No, don't use your brain. I tried. It was a lot of fun. I really like God.

So, now that YOU still DONT KNOW MEEEeeee...go 'way.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Tara Ayer said…

    Man! I wish I DID know 'You don't know MEEEeeee! It's driving me crazy!

    Can I just ask...are you male or female?

    Anyhoo...thanks for your insightful comments. Whoever you are, you must be quite a reader. The whole Bible in a month. Wow!

    And don't you think it somewhat hypocritical that you don't allow anonymous comments on your blog.

    BAHhhaaaa hhhaaa. It's actually kinda funny.

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Victory of the People said…

    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Fat_Justice said…

    I still hab yer paants!

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Aurora said…

    I miss you, you anonymous blobber you. I'm glad you love God. I love God too. We should be friends sometimes and hang out. Love ya!

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Rebekah Dooley said…

    Sweet stuff,
    Jesus gave you an indenity and a name for a reason :D live up to it, hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home