YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I have issues...

Hello. Welcome to my blob. It is very sad how everyone's grammer goes out the window when commenting on my blob. Now then, on to my issues.

I have been struggling lately with being who God created me to be. Mostly because I'm not entirely sure who that is. I like to sit around, though, and remind myself who and what I'm not.
I'm not a prophet.
I'm not a preacher.
I'm not a teacher.
I'm not an intercessor.
I'm not a healer.
...
I never sit and think of what I am, because if I did, I may be wrong about the things above. I guess this kind of goes along with Tara's blob from the other day about humility. Which brings me to my question of: is false humility the same as insecurities? Well, can it be the same? Would you consider insecurity to be the same as false humility?
Also, how do I become more of who God wants me to be, and get rid of this voice in my head that says:
You suck.
You don't belong here.
Why are you still at War College?
Don't try, you'll fail.
You're not funny.
...
?
I had other things to add that I thought up in church today...I was thinking about appeals. Y'know? At the end of the sermon and you're called up to allow God to publicly fix you. But I'm a WC student. I should be mostly fixed, and so I can pray with other people.
It kind of gets weird where at WC I'm like...the lowest of the low, and then other places I'm like...looked up to- almost- for my closeness to God, and I'm supposed to know the answers. But I don't know the answers. Things get strange...I need your prayer, please.

Thank you for reading my blob. I sure do hope you enjoyed it.

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeeee

2 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Aurora said…

    I know you....I'm in that boat a lot lately. Maybe part of it is jes' bean opin aboot were you'r at when you'r at it, and letting people get to know youuuuu and prey wiff youu.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Tara Ayer said…

    You are a child of God...your words. See blob titled, "My apologies", so my suggestion is to try focusing less on fitting into someone else's mould or label and ask God what He thinks. And on becoming more of who God wants you to be and to get rid of that lying voice, hide in the Word that is truth. The Word says:
    1. Mercy, peace and love are yours in abundance (Jude v.2)
    2. You are already clean (John 15:3)
    3. You are worth more than many sparrows and God has every hair on your head nummbered (Luke 12:7)
    4. You are a child of God (1 John 3:1)
    5. Your name is tatooed on his hand (Is 49:16)

    Shall I go on??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home