YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Friday, July 01, 2005

It's so funny to me that you can have a great day with one bad ten-minutes, and then when you look back on the day, it's viewed as one SUCKY day.
I recieved some tough news yesterday, but at the same time it was good news. Well, it was followed up with good news- sort of. I may have a jacked perspective, but hey, it's my perspective- so get off me. Now, if you're curious and want to know the news, you'll have to ask me, and then I will tell you. Maybe.
Now I've got this weird feeling inside. Almost empty. Almost full. Not sure how to feel. Is this what broken feels like? Like you want to crawl in bed and sleep for days. Like you want to keep on truckin'. Like you want to try harder than ever before. Like quitting. Like praying. Like letting someone hug you and hold you. Like being alone. Is this broken? Or is this just confused.
If it's broken, then, well- I must be broken.
I wonder when I'll be fixed.
That's another problem I have. (I'm sure when all you kids started reading this blob ya didn't think you'd have all these issues thrown at'cha. Welp, here ya go!)
Whenever I am dealing with something, I look ahead to find a solution instead of just walking through things. I want to remain positive, and see the bright side, and the light at the end of the tunnel, but that does nothing to help me learn from my mistakes. So, I need prayer that I just walk through this holding on to God's hand.
Yep, it's definitely time for me to walk. yeesh.
So, I hope all y'all lil killas have youselfs a good day! Bye bye!!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Aurora said…

    Test the spirits. Toss the bad, keep the good. Ask God to do a cleansing, then kick the devil out of your head that says that God hasn't done it, because;
    "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing....You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." (Jesus to Jaime, in Luke 14:12,14)

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Tara Ayer said…

    Wow...long blob for someone who doesn't like long blobs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home