YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Have you ever done something stupid because it seemed to be the expectation? Like, for example, I have eaten tons of icing in my day- because people expected that of me.
A lot of crap that I've had to deal with these past few months come from me letting myself be bogged down by what I perceived to be the world's expectations. I allowed myself to become "just !@#$%" Y'know? I would get by with things because, "oh,it's just !@#$%" And it sucked. I hated being "just !@#$%" almost as much as i hated being known as "!*#$%^'s sister." So, seriously...I don't really know how to change the world from having a certain picture of a person and then keeping them in that box. Because, honestly, I don't fit in a box and neither does anyone I know.
Maybe that's why when I talk about people, i have a hard time describing them, because I don't want to put them in a box, I want to see every dimension of them and to describe someone makes them too one-dimensional sometimes.
But anyhoo- this blob is just me being a bit ticked off at people because sometimes, when you expect someone to fail, they meet your expectations, and then you get mad. And when they succeed, you don't even notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home