YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Ha Ha! Another post!

I was walking down the street tonight and a lady was walking toward me going the opposite direction- obviously because she was coming toward me. I looked at her and then she looked down. Then back up again,so I smiled. And she smiled back. And said "hey beautiful."

It was probably one of the best things anyone has said to me in a long long time. And I knew that it was from God and He meant it. I guess maybe I'm not the fat kid anymore, but something else. Weird.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Gideon son of Joash said…

    Since most of us know who you are will you change the title of your blog. The whole beautifulk thing gave it all away.

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Aurora said…

    you are beautiful, and loved!! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love reading yours, even though I don't comment all the time.
    Love you sistah! Psalm 139.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home