YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

I was talking to my mom tonight- and it was cool. I like talking to my mom. She might come up here to Vancouver (along with the rest of the fam) at Christmas- if that's when I am released to go. Haha!
So, that'll be cool. God, PLEASE let it happen!

I would like to have something profound to say- but there's nothing tonight. I guess I could share in some of my recent struggles- those seem to be a real kicker around here...

i used to have this whole problem where i didn't want to exist. Not that i wished i was dead, or that i never did exist- but for the time being, until i was ready, i just didn't want to exist. i've been experiencing the same thing again lately. i don't want to leave my room. i don't want to be around people. but i don't want to be alone. i want to be fun and normal- but i want to say things to hurt, or at least grab people's attention. and at the same time i just want to not exist. it's confusing, and weird.
i feel like i can't keep going, and that i'm falling back into...whatever i was. and that i'm once again just biding my time. i don't care, but i do. i can't be bothered to do anything, but i want to do things.
i'm definitely feeling the struggle between the "old me" and the "new me"- and it's more painful than the struggle to become the "new me." it's like- i knew there was more, and that i was putting up a front...and once i began to let that front be torn down and removed, it was great. but now- i think i'm feeling the backlash of old habits trying to kick back in. and i don't like it.
i think one of the toughest parts about this whole ordeal is that- it's not so much a struggle at the time, i just give in to whoever is loudest, and it's in retrospect i see the struggle. and because it's so internal and invisible- it's hard to ask for prayer- or even talk about it- without feeling as though im blowing things way out of proportion.

so...thats where im at...

4 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Victory of the People said…

    member that movie...

    "im not who i was becuase who i was isnt who i am?"

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Victory of the People said…

    1. Where did we meet?
    infront of the empress

    2. Take a stab at my middle name:
    melissa

    3. How long have you known me?:
    339 days

    4. When is the last time we saw each other?:
    3 days ago

    5. Do I smoke?:
    no

    6. Do I believe in God?:
    yes

    7. When you first saw me what was your impression be honest?:
    part of a ghetto gang!

    8. My age?:
    18

    9. Birthday?:
    sept 23
    10. Color hair?:
    browny blondy

    11. Color eyes?:
    green?

    12. Do I have any siblings?:
    2 sisters and a brother and a fake brother in asia

    13. When's the last time we hugged?:
    3 days ago

    14. What's one of my favorite things to do outdoors?:
    sit

    15. What's one of my fav. things to do indoors?:
    sit

    16. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?:
    hi?

    17. What's my favorite type of music?:
    anything NOT christain

    18. What is the best feature about me?:
    currently your hair and most likeing nose ring

    19. Am I shy or outgoing??:
    both really

    20. Would you say I am funny ha ha or funny sarcastic?:
    both really

    21. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?:
    both really

    22. Would you consider me a friend, an acquaintance, or a good friend?:
    good friend

    23. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? :
    punk! haha

    24. Have you ever seen me cry?:
    yes, but i wont tell anyone...well tears in the eyes, not actual tears falling...

    25. If there were one good nickname for me what would it be?:
    well I DONT KNOW YOUUUuuu, so i cant come up with one now can i

    26. Are my parents still together?:
    knock knock...

    27. If I had broccoli stuck in my teeth would you tell me?: ya, but i dont think you ear brokali

    28. Do I drink and/or do drugs?
    no

    29. What is my worst fear?
    rejection???
    30. Am I hott?
    no, you are hotter then hot!

    31. Are you going to post this and see what I say about you
    nope!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Victory of the People said…

    oh i had to do that cuz i have no xanga to leave comments there

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a better person because you exist, you are a smart and inteligent person, and you always know what to say even when it's what I need instead of what I want to hear. Yessss --- I do know youuuuuuuuu. And your struggle isn't as invisible as you think it is or possibly want it to be. That's why I told you to knock it off when I noticed you allowing the 'old' to prevail yesterday, Because you aren't alone, even if that's the lie the enemy is telling you, and even if you want to be alone... I won't let you. I love you and I am thankful that you are staying around. Even if it's only till December, I'm happy your here. You, old or new, I love the you that God created you to be, and I am thankful for You. Love, eljay

     

Post a Comment

<< Home