YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

So I was growing. I was like- that grass stuff you plant when you're little that grows a lot really fast- and you put it in a cup and draw a smiley-face so the grass is hair...anyway...then all of the sudden the growth stopped. It was like, people came back and I just couldn't be me. But then I sort of pushed through and came out of it alive. THEN everything changed. We had a whirl-wind two weeks where everything was thrown into chaos and everyone was basically a jerk to everyone and rather than saying "yes, actually I have been doing stuff, thank anyway" I reverted back to the old me where I said "yeah, well- I'm not helping because, pfft...who's gunna make me?"
Yes, that's exactly the way to make people realize you ARE doing your part to help out. NOT!
Then we kind of caught up, new students arrived and BAM! Attitude went WOOSH! BANG! And hit the floor.
So I went from grass to my brothers hairline. And it sucks.
The past few days have sort of sucked. I don't know exactly what's up, but I'm sure part of it is a) im getting old and b) im leaving. So, I've basically chilled in my room and done jack. I mean, I've done stuff, but not all that much. I don't like it.
I don't like not having things to do.
I don't like shrinking.
I don't like receding.
I want to grow! God, please help me to grow! Help me to continue on the path you've laid out for me and that I claim to choose. Make my feet start awalkin' again! Thank you! amen!

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home