YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Monday, September 12, 2005

I want to move. I have the faith to pack up, change countries (somewhat illegally) and trust God that everything will work out. But I can't even tell you whether I'm hearing God on this move- or if it's just me.
I have a bias- I want to go. It feels right. It feels good. I can totally see it working. But, at the same time while staying seems somewhat awkward and scary, it still feels right, and I can see it working.
I'm trying to stay away for "pro/con" lists because those aren't really listening. Unless God says: make a list and weigh your options.
So, I don't know. I don't want to say it's God- because what if I'm wrong? I just want someone else to tell me.
It's funny, because someone in leadership told me I was messing with their heads- which is what I said about him everytime this place was mentioned.
Oh, and another thing- why would I e-mail leadership for a "go ahead" if I'm not hearing I'm supposed to go? Especially when I've somewhat committed to more time here? Weird...
So- please pray for me to get a straight answer that I know is from God. No question. Only- I think this may be a learning curve to just step out in faith and listen. Yikes.
But if God tells you where I'm supposed to live, please let me know!
(It's also weird because I've been somewhat "released" by some friends, who think it's where I'm to be. So...time to break out the "is it God" checklist!"
1) does it feel right?
2) is it confirmed in the body?
3) do you want to do it?
4) is the way paved?
5) am i ready to submit more to God?
yes; sort of; yes; i think so; yes, i believe i am.

Ok, the end!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Carla said…

    Hey I think I have you finally figured out. Not that I've figured out you, but that I now know who this is blogging. I like your honesty and transparency in blogs. I am praying for you. You can pray the same for me regarding dancing - I just can't seem to get myself to do it in front of others.
    Love,
    CNE

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said…

    if you ever do figure me out- lemme know, cos...yeah...
    its fun that some people still dont know meeeeee...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home