YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Monday, October 03, 2005

I am sleepy. Only- I think I'm sad. But my...me...confuses sleepy and sad. When I'm sleepy, I feel sort of sad. It's weird. Just another fun twisted in the screwy emotions of...yours truely! truly?
But seriously...my heart hurts. (even physically...) but...yeah. I am sad. I'm leaving the place I've loved since I arrived. (yes, there were times I hated it and wanted an earthquake to rattle it off into the ocean but, over all- this place is home) The last time I came to vancouver as we flew over the city these lyrics were playing through my head:
feels like home to me, feels like home to me! feels like im all the way back were i belong...
whether those are the words or not doesnt matter...what matters is is, well, it feels like im leaving home. when i moved here it wasnt so bad because tampa was never really home. leaving oklahoma wasnt hard- leaving stillwater sort of was, but i was 11- it wasnt too bad. so, im leaving the first place ive chosen to live. my place ive made home.
i know where im going, and that it will be fun- and hard- and great- but, ill really miss home.
ill miss walking down the street and not ever having to take a car, and eating at harbourlight with like...20 other people and just living like in everyone's business...and being a part of everyone and everyone being part of you...
im gunna miss leensee and braka and jeni and regan and xander and lucy-jane and m'linduh and haven and srene and cherie and baby noah and aaron and joshwa and ciara and steeb and danielle and zion and tara and gina and i dont want to name everyone cos thatd take forever but, people i think my heart is going to break for the most...im gunna miss nicole and lyric...oh...it hurts...

5 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Rebekah Dooley said…

    Jaime
    you made me cry. i am going to miss you as well

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Gideon son of Joash said…

    It sucks a lot at first as your finding out, but it'll pass (you won't forget it, but God will give you peace) and you'll fall right into place in your new destination (new home)...that I can say from experience and I pray it happens for you as well.

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Gideon son of Joash said…

    It sucks a lot at first as your finding out, but it'll pass (you won't forget it, but God will give you peace) and you'll fall right into place in your new destination (new home)...that I can say from experience and I pray it happens for you as well.

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Victory of the People said…

    .

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Aurora said…

    can't wait to see you soon! Welcome to Ontario, and three hours later than you thought it was!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home