YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Wow- long time no postys. Hmmm...
I making tea. Turns out- I like plain old tea- with sugar and cinnamon it it...

I just noticed how much I either think about the past andhow I mis the way things were- or I think about tomorrow and how things will be, ior how I'd like them to be. I forget to live in today.

I used to ask which is more biblical- to "be a good steward" and save and be prepared for tomorrow...or to live in today,and not worry about what tomorrow will bring...I decided that I wanted to live in today...so now I just have to do that...ok.I'm done.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Gideon son of Joash said…

    That's a great idea to live in today, if you spend all your time planning for tomorrow then you;lll miss out on everything for Today then when tomorrow is today you miss out on everything you had been working up to, and that would stink. So that's the long way of saying good choice live in today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home