YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

And just when we all think I've either died or forgotten my password or...worse...ran out of things to say!
I'm thinking...I'm a girl. (Oh crap! I shouldn't let that out! Now people will try to think they know meeee!) And my sisters are girls. Like, girls. They do the whole purse, shoe, clothes thing. I don't. But I own a lot of clothes. And jackets. And shoes. And...shocking...bags.
As much as "i don't care" I kind of like to look...decent. In my own skewed not-so-decent sort of way, of course. And I am starting to wonder. Do I want to be that girl? That girl with 46 pairs of shoes? Or even 14? (I think that's how many I have!) Do I want to be that girl with all the bags? I have like...however many, but I make excuses. I even go with the matching factor. But I'm like, why not two? A backpack and a messanger bag. And maybe my over-the-shoulder bag.
I really want to have like...a suitcase. One suitcase full of stuff. That's it. Not 87 plus some boxes and some other crap. Y'know?
So I'm going to get rid of my things. I don't want all that stuff to decorate my dresser or night stand. I just want to have my clothes. I want to have my shoes. 2 pair. My black ones and my cons. I'll have to pick between high-top and low...
Anyway. Then I look at my mountains of stuff, and I love it. I love my stuff. I hate it and I love it.
I would like to, just once, have something where I can make a decision and not be torn. Too too torn. Boo!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i don't know youuuuuuuuuuuu.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home