YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

accidently saved as draft...used to be true...

H keeps bugging me to post on here. And so I am...

Tomorrow is Father's Day. Sucks. I was thinking- hmm...how far have I come in 7 years? Would he even recognize me? Would he be proud of me? What would my daddy say to me? What would I say to him? And all that got me thinking even more...and then almost crying. Which I didn't want to do alone. So now...I'm sad. But not alone. Well, alone inside my thoughts, but around people where I can act out and they can be annoyed with me.

Grr...I don't know what to do...

Anyway...I was going to write something to exprss my emotions...but I figure, I've written something. And it's pretty much how I feel. I am, however, changing the ending...

big bear hugs
night time prayers
goodmorning kisses
rides to school
gas station stops
whispering "I love you"
screaming "i hate you"
saying goodmorning
saying goodnight,
saying hello,
and saying goodbye
no more big bear hugs
no more night time prayers
no more good morning kisses
no more gas station stops
no more whispering "i love you"
no more screaming "i hate you"
no more saying goodmorning
no more saying hello
i don't want to say goodbye...

[just one last goodbye.]<--original ending...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home