YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's funny the way life is. Today is a good day. Nothing can keep me down. Maybe when my friend called me "weeble" she was on to something. I may wobble- but I won't fall down! MAHAHA!...anyway...Jesus is amazing- and I had an awesome conversation with Brakes last night...and also with Linsey...and...uh...I think maybe I shouldn't blog when I feel like I'm losing it. But I don't know if that would be being transparent...and I would like to be transparent...Thank you Jesus for good days. Thank you for the strength to fight. Thank you for your truth! AMEN!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Aurora said…

    what sparked the change? Good to hear you doing better. Cling to the Truth. Reject the lies. Stay strong.
    Much love.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home