YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

I bet you didn't know...

"I was thinking that I might fly today, just to disprove all the things you say. It doesn't take a talent to be mean, your words can crush things that are unseen...so please be careful with me- I'm sensitive and I'd like to stay that way.
You always tell me that is impossible to be respected and be a girl. Why's it gotta be so complicated? Why you gotta tell me if I'm hated? So please be careful with me- I'm sensitive and I'd like to stay that way.
I was thinking that it might do some good if we robbed the cynics and took all their food...that way what they believe will have taken place and we can give it to people who have some faith...so please be careful with me, I'm sensitive and I'd like to stay that way.
I have this theory that if we're told we're bad then that's the only idea we'll ever have- but maybe if we are surrounded in beauty...someday we will become what we see...'cause anyone can start a conflict-it's harder yet to disregard it. I'd rather see the world from another angle. We are everyday angels.
Be careful with me 'cause I'd like to stay that way."

Words by...Jewel Kilcher. Punctuation by...me.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Fat_Justice said…

    i liked yer puncheations

    miss you lotsandheapsandstacksandloads

    you are a girl Jaime! not a chickly dude or a dudely chick! yer a giiiirrrrllll!
    God made you one and He knew what He was doing!!!!

    God bliss you and bless you abundantly!!!!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aha...now that I have found you I will hound you relentlessly...

    and

    I do NOT miss the basement where the sun never shines...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home