YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Exhausted. It's what I am. That and brilliant. Of course. This is totally my second all-nighter in less than a week. Last Tuesday night and tonight. Hooray. I'm hoping I will be able to stay awake until I get to the airport through my first flight and then until I get on my second plane because...well...the flight is super long. Like four-and-a-half hours! And then there's the bus ride. Which is another 3 1/2. So that means I can sleep for about 8 hours. Which should keep me awake enough. That and the crazy excitement about being home! One of my joys of flying is...God speaks to me a lot on planes. That is- when I listen. Of course some of it is some ridiculous cornball things...but hey...I need to brush my teeth...but I burnt my tongue...and it hurts...and I'm going to be home in 15 1/2 hours. hooray!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Gideon son of Joash said…

    Hey person I don't know you need to get to Charlotte. It is so much fun I'm lovin it. THere;s like twenty kids and none of them are white. i feel like I'm back at camp.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Hezza said…

    aww...is Vancouver home? I know how you feel. When are you coming to Charlotte, anonymoose? Little Leelee needs some lovin'.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home