YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee

I am anonymous.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Sometimes I feel like I can do anything. And sometimes, I feel like I can do nothing. Sometimes I feel like I am doing well. Once, someone told me I was doing well. I think that's one of the best words of encouragement I've ever received. Sometimes, I don't even know how I managed to get myself out of bed and dressed. I feel like I know exactly how and what and where I am...sometimes. Other times it's amazing to me that I know my name.
It's funny how you don't know me. It's funny, because I don't know me. I perceive me one way. You perceive me another. My mama is always quick to tell me- perception is reality.
I don't know...but I believe you're right and I'm wrong. But then I want to believe I'm right and you're wrong. But then...I don't know.
I try to ask Jesus, but I'm not sure because I don't know if I'm just hearing what I want to hear...
So I just wait til I feel like I can do anything again. (the good news is...these ups and downs aren't like...3 weeks long...it changes every few minutes and then balances for awhile. I'm not crazy- I swear.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home